Overview of the types
- Socialisers are motivated by Relatedness. They want to interact with others and create social connections.
- Free Spirits are motivated by Autonomy. They want to create and explore.
- Achievers are motivated by Mastery. They are looking to learn new things and improve themselves. They want challenges to overcome.
- Philanthropists are motivated by Purpose. This group are altruistic, wanting to give back to other people and enrich the lives of others in some way.
- Players are motivated by Rewards. They will do what is needed of them to collect rewards from a system.
- Disruptors are motivated by Change. In general they want to disrupt your system, either directly or through other users to force positive or negative change.
Learn more about Marczewski's User Types